Looking for drink ideas for your New Year’s party? Try this sweet twist on the classic Long Island cocktail!
New Year’s is almost here and it’s time to get ready for the biggest party of the year! Try this unique twist on the classic Long Island cocktail. You won’t be disappointed, and neither will your guests! This cocktail is pretty strong, so it’s not for the faint of heart!
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz bourbon
- 1 oz grenadine
- Juice from half a lemon, use remaining half for garnish
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 12oz bottle 7Up or other zesty lemon-lime soda
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, bourbon, grenadine, lemon juice, triple sec, and ice.
- Shake until cold.
- Strain into ice filled glasses and top with 7 UP
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.