If you’re finding yourself short on time during the week, try this crockpot chicken taco recipe! You only need 3 ingredients!
We just love using our crockpot! It makes putting together a delicious dinner so easy. We’ve noticed that our meals always taste better from a crockpot, and that’s because the food cooks slowly for hours, allowing the flavors to infuse better. A crockpot is a must for any kitchen in our opinion, and they’re really easy to use. There are tonnes of crockpot recipes out there, but this chicken taco recipe is a first for us! You only need 3 ingredients for this tasty meal, so let’s get cookin’!
- 1 1oz packet taco seasoning
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 16 oz jar of salsa
- Place all the ingredients into the crockpot.
- Stir to coat the chicken with the salsa.
- Set your crockpot to high and cook for 4-6 hours. You can also set your crockpot to low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- When it's done, the chicken will shred easily with a fork.
- To make the tacos, serve the chicken on flour tortillas with guacamole, lettuce, shredded cheese, and sour cream.
- If you have any leftover chicken, it can be frozen to use for another time. It can be frozen for up to a month.