Looking for the perfect New Year’s sangria? Look no further! This tasty sangria is made up of blood oranges, blackberries, wine, and mint!
Get this New Year’s party started with this delicious sangria! This blood orange sangria will be the star of any New Year’s party, we guarantee it! Blood orange, lime, wine, mint, and blackberries make up this special drink. So turn up the music and start mixing the drinks because this sangria will get anyone in the mood to party!
- 2 blood oranges, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 blood oranges, sliced thinly
- 1 lime, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 2 tbsp triple sec
- 1 tsp mint, minced
- 3 cups blood orange sparkling juice
- blackberries and minced mint for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for garnish and sparkling juice in a large jug.
- Stir and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling juice. Garnish with blackberries and mint.