Delicious Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
This poppy seed bundt cake is so moist and delicious, it’ll be hard to only have one slice! Great for afternoon coffee breaks, or as a dessert, this bundt cake is sure to keep you reaching for more!
Everyone knows that bundt cake and coffee go together like peanut butter and jelly! This poppy seed bundt cake is the perfect companion to your coffee. Whether it’s sitting outside with a good book, slice of bundt cake, and a cup of coffee, or serving it to your guests as a dessert, we’re sure that this cake is perfect for any occasion! In this recipe we used vanilla pudding mix, which adds the perfect taste and sweetness to this cake.
Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
Easy and quick cake that you can whip up anytime! Perfect for coffee or tea breaks and dessert. We’re sure your guests will be impressed and reach for seconds!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, and poppy seeds. Make a well in the center and add the water, oil, and eggs. Beat on low until well combined. Pour batter into bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Leave it to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Photos: Bite, Herald Sun