Baby it’s cold outside! Warm up with this mocha coffee!
We’re always looking for ways to make our own homemade drinks instead of buying the packaged ones in the grocery store. Instead of buying mocha coffee loaded with artificial flavors, why not make your own? You can customize this delicious drink any way you like. Try adding whipped cream, marshmallows, or a peppermint stick for a twist. Warm up this winter with this delicious mocha coffee that’ll soon become a favorite!
- 1 cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- whipped cream, marshmallows, peppermint stick, cinnamon (optional)
- Pour the hot coffee into a mug.
- Add in sugar, milk, and cocoa. Stir until dissolved.
- Top with whipped cream, marshmallows, or cinnamon. Garnish with a peppermint stick (optional).