This tart can be made in less than an hour, perfect for when you’re super hungry and want something on the table fast! It also makes a great Thanksgiving side!
This tart has a pesto base and is topped with sliced tomatoes and cheese. To cut down on time, use your favorite jarred pesto. This tart is great for a quick and light dinner, and works well as a Thanksgiving side, too! Take a look at the recipe below!
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 large plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Quattro Formaggio Cheese (or Parmesan cheese)
- basil leaves for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare your work surface with flour. Unfold thawed puff pastry onto the surface. Roll it out, then place onto the baking sheet.
- Poke a few holes in the pastry using a fork.
- Spread pesto onto the pastry, avoiding the edges.
- Arrange the tomato slices in rows.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with cheese.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Add basil leaves on top (optional).